Advertising Specialty Institute (ASI) is the largest technology focused organization for the promotional product and advertising industry, offering award winning ASI e-commerce services to over 24,000 members. We produce advanced interactive business tools, databases, and websites.
ASI is awarded one of the ‘Best Places to Work’ on the Calkins Media list of mid-size businesses for providing exceptional benefits and programs for our employees. We employ innovative technologies while maintaining a friendly and creative company culture for nearly 450 employees, headquartered in Trevose, PA. We offer on-site gym, day care, and café. Visit us at www.asicentral.com.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and organized Administrative Assistant to join our Distributor Sales team.
- Respond to incoming telephone calls, voice messages, emails and chats in a timely manner.
- Handling and resolving all in house customer questions
- Process orders for Sales Team in Personify
- Communicating and interacting in a positive manner with other departments in order to complete the processing of orders
- Handling all incoming sales leads by researching and distributing to the appropriate rep
- Adding records and updating sales rep relationships in Personify.
- Compose internal and external communications, including: letters, emails, memos, etc.
- Prepare reports and excel spreadsheets related to productivity, performance and incentives.
- Manage the scheduling, communications, coordination and support for meetings and training sessions.
- Assist with the preparation of documentation and manuals.
- Sustain vacation calendars, work schedules, contact lists, rosters, supply inventories, filing and records.
- Collect and maintain all staff reviews with absolute confidentiality.
- Update contact tracking and other records in internal databases.
- Coordinate travel arrangements for the department staff by researching air flight and hotel options, and booking the most economical/efficient arrangements and necessary ground transportation.
- Assist with the submission of reports to Finance, including those for expense reimbursement.
- Exercise professionalism and tact in verbal/written and internal/external correspondence.
- Maintain complete confidentiality with all employee information.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma/GED; Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- 1-2 years’ experience in an administrative assistant role required, preferably supporting sales managers.
- Excellent time management skills; ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines.
- Ability to pay close attention to details with strong organizational skills.
- A positive attitude, self-motivated, proactive and flexible.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Experience proofreading documents required.
- Technical experience using a computers, fax and copy machines required.
- Strong Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat.
- Customer service/travel management experiences a plus.
ASI offers a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, 401(k) with company match, seven paid holidays, paid time off (PTO) and much more. Visit our company career web site at www.asicareers.com. Take this opportunity to join our successful team! Apply today! EOE m/f/d/v.