Advertising Specialty Institute seeking a UX Designer for a 3 month contract that will work to conceptualize, design and create user interfaces as well as Web-based support and help define and design iterations to explain function and flow. Position responsibilities include:
- Create and guide the visual appearance of new features and enhancements in our products.
- Design tasteful solutions to complex workflows.
- Act as the user-advocate during the development process, subjecting early-stage designs to usability testing or expert review, and offering implementation Help define user goals, models, and user flows and interfaces and translate them into wireframes and Visual Design
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Web-based design and technologies, visual communications or related experience.
- Minimum of two years user experience design experience for web sites/applications.
- A passion for building intuitive interfaces and spotting UX pain points.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop & Illustrator, UX and Wireframing tools.
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to adhere to project timelines in a fast-paced environment.
- Portfolio with current examples of work.
Apply today! EOE m/f/d/v.