The Call Center Team Lead will supervise the telemarketing and membership application processing teams in providing members with quality, professional service and support to help them build their businesses faster and profitably.
- Supervising a team of 7.
- Monitoring for quality contacts with members and non-members via calls, emails and chats to ensure the employees are striving to provide exceptional customer service.
- Managing for quality the work produced by the group, accuracy of information, as well as possible end users and fraudulent activities.
- Handling escalated and complex member issues appropriately, resolving issues whenever possible.
- Assisting the Senior Manager with customer satisfaction survey processes, including with follow up.
- Communicating regularly and working collaboratively with sales managers to ensure they are informed about work submitted, pending and completed, and providing them with informative reports and feedback.
- Reporting to management recurring problems, issues and complaints to assist in understanding their root cause and resolution.
- Ensuring all data is gathered from members for sales, marketing and product management.
- Preparing detailed reports as directed
- High School or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in management or related experience preferred.
- Supervisory or Management experience required
- 3-5 years Customer Service, Call Center, Sales Telemarketing and/or Operations supervisory and/or manager experience
- Typing 50 wpm accurately
- Proven ability to work with multiple departments effectively
- Must be proficient in MicroSoft Word, Outlook, Windows & Excel
- Vendor Management experience a plus
ASI offers a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, 401(k) with company match, seven paid holidays, paid time off (PTO) and much more. Visit our company career web site at www.asicareers.com.