Advertising Specialty Institute (ASI) is the largest technology focused organization for the promotional product and advertising industry, offering award winning ASI e-commerce services to over 24,000 members. We produce advanced interactive business tools, databases, and websites.
ASI is awarded one of the ‘Best Places to Work’ on the Philadelphia Business Journal’s list of mid-size businesses for providing exceptional benefits and programs for our employees. We employ innovative technologies while maintaining a friendly and creative company culture for nearly 450 employees, headquartered in Trevose, PA. We offer on-site gym, day care, and café. Visit us at www.asicentral.com.
ASI is seeking a "creative coder" to join our creative team as a web designer. The web designer will create websites, online advertisements, e-newsletters, and web graphics for an in house design department by working closely with managers, directors and our coordination team to successfully incorporate customer brand identity into custom and template based web graphics. The ideal candidate combines a creative mindset with technical abilities.
- Working closely with coordinators and E-Media managers to design websites/banner ads, email advertisements and print companion ads based on client input.
- Using advanced html editors, vector based and photo-based programs to design client websites/pages, banner and email ads i.e., Adobe Creative Suite of products.
- Optimizing logos, images and artwork to be used in customer websites and advertisements.
- Creating, verifying and updating html pages
- Remaining current on new and updated versions of software.
- Assisting team members with design, development, maintenance, enhancement, and successful implementation of member websites and advertisements.
- Designing new and updating existing web templates, product collages, and site headers.
- BFA in Web/Graphic Design or Associates degree with a minimum of 4 years working experience.
- Graphic design background with proficient knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Dreamweaver).
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience designing and producing websites, html pages, and banner advertisements.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Active in professional associations related to marketing and design.
- Experience working with Macintosh and PC Platforms.
- Experience working in an in-house/corporate work environment.
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates previous web design experience.
- Displays creative vision.
ASI offers a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, 401(k) with company match, seven paid holidays, paid time off (PTO) and much more. Visit our company career web site at www.asicareers.com .
Take this opportunity to join our successful team! Apply today! EOE m/f/d/v.