Advertising Specialty Institute (ASI) is the largest technology focused organization for the promotional product and advertising industry, offering award winning ASI e-commerce services to over 24,000 members. We produce advanced interactive business tools, databases, and websites.
ASI is awarded one of the ‘Best Places to Work’ on the Philadelphia Business Journal’s list of mid-size businesses for providing exceptional benefits and programs for our employees. We employ innovative technologies while maintaining a friendly and creative company culture for nearly 450 employees, headquartered in Trevose, PA. We offer on-site gym, day care, frozen yogurt station, Starbucks, dry cleaning and café. Visit us at www.asicentral.com.
Provides ASI’s distributors and suppliers with product support and training in how to use electronic and digital products to grow their businesses faster and more profitably.
Position responsibilities include:
- Responding timely, proactively and accurately to incoming telephone calls, chats, web requests and email inquiries.
- Promoting self-service material during support calls and emails.
- Offering members comprehensive training, guidance and recommendations related to new and existing products.
- Training members to use our search tools, print materials, software and online products, including: ESP Platform (Web, Orders, Mobile, Websites), ESPOnline, PromoShop, ASISecure, for quick solutions. Verbally walking members through using all products.
- Prioritizing and attending to all inquiries with friendliness and professionalism while focusing on attaining first call resolution goals.
- Handling escalated issues and resolving as many as possible before referring them to Product Support escalation or management.
- Instructing members on installation of basic hardware and software via the telephone, internet and written instructions.
- Offering assistance and explaining the benefits of ASI membership after identifying up-sell and new business opportunities.
- Identifying demand for new product features and submitting recommendations to the Management team.
- Other duties as assigned by manager
- High School/GED equivalent
- Technical school certification preferred
- A+ certification preferred
- 1-2 years Customer Service/Call Center experience required.
- Proven ability to complete accurate data entry
- Typing 35wpm
- Professional phone demeanor required.
- Bi-lingual skills are a plus.
- Hours will be- Monday through Friday- 9:30AM-6PM
ASI offers a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, 401(k) with company match, seven paid holidays, paid time off (PTO) and much more.
Visit our company career web site at www.asicareers.com.
Take this opportunity to join our successful team! Apply today! EOE m/f/d/v.