Advertising Specialty Institute (ASI) is the largest technology focused organization for the promotional product and advertising industry, offering award-winning ASI e-commerce services to over 24,000 members. We produce advanced interactive business tools, databases and websites.
ASI is awarded one of the ‘Best Places to Work’ on the Calkins Media list of mid-size businesses for providing exceptional benefits and programs for our employees. We employ innovative technologies while maintaining a friendly and creative company culture for nearly 450 employees, headquartered in Trevose, PA. We offer on-site gym, day care, and café. Visit us at www.asicentral.com.
The Executive Director of ERP systems is responsible for guiding the overall roadmap for the ERP Product portfolio of ASI. S/he is responsible to leading and managing the business analysis, roadmap development and guiding all product activities for the ERP product portfolio. This includes systems like billing, finance, payments, lead management, sales pipeline management, marketing automation, HRMS and benefits.
This position will have management accountability supporting the above mentioned ERP platforms and be responsible for the day-to-day operations and base business support of these platforms. The position is also responsible for managing and setting the direction for a back office technology team, driving a culture of continuous improvement and accountability. This individual will be accountable to align current consolidated processes with Application services standards establishing a consistent and maintainable approach to support services. This will include the monitoring of application performance, service health performance metrics, change management, ticketing and resolution of incidents, resolution of identified problems.
• Be a catalyst for innovation and growth within ERP/Finance/HR business line
• Lead the development and implementation of the ERP/Finance/HR product roadmap
• Manage a team of professionals and lead the implementation
• Assesses needs and opportunities for ERP products through research and feasibility analysis.
• Manages, gathers, and analyzes competitive intelligence data for product lines
• Participates in product modification, support cost reduction, legacy process analysis and working closely with business counterparts to eliminate them.
• Ensures roadmap plans are aligned with business objectives market needs, and competitive environment
• Senior product expert positioned as a key resource with internal clients, and partners
• Work with Sales and Project Management to gather/document business requirements
• Lead the writing and curation of clear, detailed business requirements for product and project initiatives
• Work effectively within and across ERP/Finance/HR data operations and engineering teams to execute projects and roadmap items
• Utilize strong analytical skills to estimate capacity need, identify trends in performance and problem data, and improve team and technology performance
Skills & Requirements:
• 8+ years of ERP product management experience with progressive growth in management and leadership responsibility
• Minimum 5 years of management of other professionals
• Experience working in a Scaled Agile Framework software development process, and able to coach others in these processes
• Understanding of business needs for Finance, HR, ERP, billing, lead management and regulatory environment like PCI
• Excellent written and verbal communication/presentation skills
• Solid understanding of Software Development Lifecycle models
• Self-motivated with the ability to work consistently and efficiently to achieve overall team as well as personal goals
• JIRA, Confluence, ERP knowledge
• Excellent ability to multi-task and manage simultaneous projects and initiatives
• Microsoft Office 365, Word and Excel proficiency, general computer literacy
• Manage and lead others effectively, growing the skill set and capabilities of the team holistically and for each individual contributor
• Able to build, communicate, and effectively manage a budget
• Follow and complete directives in a timely manner
• Able to operate within a structured environment, but willing to foresee and/or solve problems when they arise
ASI offers a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, 401(k) with company match, seven paid holidays, paid time off (PTO) and much more. Visit our company career web site at www.asicareers.com. Take this opportunity to join our successful team! Apply today! EOE m/f/d/v