Advertising Specialty Institute (ASI) is the largest technology focused organization for the promotional product and advertising industry, offering award winning ASI e-commerce services to over 24,000 members. We produce advanced interactive business tools, databases, and websites.
ASI is awarded one of the ‘Best Places to Work’ on the Calkins Media list of mid-size businesses for providing exceptional benefits and programs for our employees. We employ innovative technologies while maintaining a friendly and creative company culture for nearly 450 employees, headquartered in Trevose, PA. We offer on-site gym, day care, and café. Visit us at www.asicentral.com.
As an Account Manager, you will partner with customers to build and implement a strategy for success, ensuring they receive the most possible ROI from our products and services. By discovering new business opportunities and regularly analyzing usage results to make recommendations, you will be proving value to our customers every step of the way!
Account Management Responsibilities:
- Educate customers on our solutions and enable best practices of our tools for their success.
- Proactively promote client ROI by analyzing product and services usage in order to make recommendations for new services and solutions.
- Uncover new business opportunities to assigned accounts through outbound calls and emails.
- Resolve customer questions or concerns, utilizing your sales skills and available options to increase customer satisfaction and retain maximum business for ASI.
- Ensure client retention by reducing cancellation rates of customers and handling inquiries and billing questions to reach resolution.
- Support all sales initiatives and campaigns as directed.
- Potential opportunities to attend trade shows if desired.
Required Skills and Experience:
ASI offers a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, 401(k) with company match, seven paid holidays, paid time off (PTO) and much more. Take this opportunity to join our successful team! Apply today! EOE m/f/d/v.
- BS or BA with 4 plus years of direct client experience
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Experience working with commercial markets
- Proven organizational skills; Time-management, multi-tasking and prioritizing is a must!
- Outstanding conflict resolution, problem solving and negotiation ability
- Experience in answering inquiries and maintaining customer accounts by demonstrating superior verbal and written communication skills
- Experience training and educating customers on product uses and benefits both via phone and online
- Ability to uncover sales opportunities for up-sells and collaboration with sales team
- Computer proficiency in MS Office, specifically Excel, with analytical experience (interpreting data and assisting clients as a result)