To access site settings, log into your ESP Website™ admin. Then, select your site from the ESP Websites drop-down menu and click on "Settings" from the Settings toolbar.
Site Summary and Info
- To access Site Summary, select the "Site Summary" tab.
- Here you are able to view your ESP Website™ site title, domain, language(s), analytics, status, type, and last published date.
- If you would like to restore your site to its default settings, click "Reset Site"
- To access Site Information, select the "Info" tab.
- In this section you are able to edit your site title, site email, site owner's name and site owner's email. You can also update company and contact info, include Social Media links and adjust what information is viewable when your site is live.