To access site settings, log into your ESP Website™ admin. Then, select your site from the ESP Websites drop-down menu and click on "Settings" from the Settings toolbar.
- To access eCommerce, select the "eCommerce" tab.
- Payment Processing Options:
- The eCommerce is powered by PromoPayment. To accept credit card and e-check payments you must have a PromoPayment Account. To sign up for PromoPayment, click on the "Enroll Today" banner in the Payment Processing Center and create a PromoPayment account.
- You can also contact PromoPayment by logging onto www.asicentral.com/promopayment, or calling (800) 220-8611.
- After you set up your PromoPayment account you will receive a "Key"
- After you have registered for your PromoPayment Account, return to the "eCommerce" tab and select "I Want to Accept Payments on My Site". Select boxes next to "Credit Card" and "Electronic Payment". Enable deposits by adding a dollar amount or percentage in the deposit field. Select which credit cards you accept. Enter PromoPayment Security Key.
- Other Charge Options:
- To enable your shipping charge method, select either the flat rate or percentage for shipping fee. Then, enter the value in the respective box.
- To enable sales tax, select yes and enter the percentage.
- Coupons & Points Options
- To enable coupons, select "Accept Coupons" to enable this service. For more information on setting up Coupons, please review the Features – Coupons section.
- To enable company points, select "Accept Company Points". Choose a name for this reward program in the given field and define a two-letter abbreviate for the points title (example: Discount Points = DP). Then, set a ratio for points based on a $1 (USD). For example, if 1 point equals $1, type "1" into the Points Exchange Rate box or if 5 points equal $1, type "5" into the Points Exchange Rate box.
- Order Confirmation Options
- Enter the email addresses that will forward order confirmation and payment notification emails.
- Enter/Edit the "Thank You" text page for the email's body text.
- Enter/Edit disclaimer text.
- Enter/Edit "Thank You" and "Payment Confirmation" email text.
- Select option to enable artwork so customers can import their logo to the order, or enable "approved artwork", only allowing logos that are currently uploaded to your site.