To access site settings, log into your ESP Website™ admin. Then, select your site from the ESP Websites drop-down menu and click on "Settings" from the Settings toolbar.
- To access Display Options, select the "Display Options" tab.
- You can control what can be viewed on your ESP Website™ by first clicking "Settings" and then selecting the "Display Options" tab
- Check the fields located on the left of the items you would like visible when your site is live.
- Unchecked fields will be hidden.
- You can use the Default Sort drop-down to change the how search results are sorted on your site.
- You can use the Product Option Assistant drop-down to select whether to use the Basic Version or skip this option altogether (Note: we recommend that if the shopping cart is enabled you use the Basic Version).
- Enable all Virtual Sample-enabled products to display a sample logo or allow users to upload their own.
- When settings are complete, click "Save"