To access the My Dashboard area, log into your ESP Website™ admin. Then, select your site from the ESP Websites drop-down menu and click on My Dashboard from the Management Toolbar.
- To access Orders, select "Orders" from the My Dashboard menu.
- This will open ESP Orders, where you can manage all of your orders. For more information on using the Order Manager, please review the ESP Orders tutorials
- Select the order number of the order you wish to edit. When finished updating the order, click "Save Order". To generate a quote, hover on the first icon under the Action Items, and select "Generate Quote" from the options. Your quote can be delivered in the following ways:
- If using a program-based email, simply click "Send Email" – the quote will be automatically inserted as a link.
- If using an Internet-based email, copy the generated link, compose a new email, and paste in the link.
- To send as an attachment, click "PDF Attachment" and save to your computer. Then, compose a new email and attach the PDF.
- This section can also generate purchase orders, invoices, packing lists, and acknowledgements.