To access the My Dashboard area, log into your ESP Website™ admin. Then, select your site from the ESP Websites drop-down menu and click on My Dashboard from the Management Toolbar.
- To access My Customers, select "My Customers" from the My Dashboard menu.
- This will open ESP Orders, where you can manage all of your customers. For more in-depth information on using the Customer Manager, please review the ESP Orders tutorials
- Click on the customer's name to add, edit or change information
- To add/update a customer's address, click on customer and "Address Info" tab will display. Then enter or edit "Bill To/Ship To" information. When you save the customer's information you will be brought back to the Customer Manager.
- To assign a Sales Representative to an account:
- Click on the customer's name, and then click on the "Additional Info" tab. You can then select a Sales Representative from the drop-dowwn You can also enter shipping information, such as a preferred shipping method, account number, and shipping instructions for this customer. Click Save when you are finished.
- To update payment information:
- Click on the customer's name and select the "Payment Info" tab. Here, you can enter a credit limit, payment methods, payment terms, sales tax and billing instructions as desired. Click on Save when you are finished.
- To view customer order history:
- Click on the customer's name and select the "Order History" tab to view all past orders. You can click on the Order Number to open the order in an editable state.
- To view a customer's ESP Website information:
- Click on the customer's name and select the "ESP Website Info" to view customer's user name, to reset customer's password and activate/deactivate account. Click "Save" when finished.