- Click the drop-down menu in the "Getting Started" section and select your ESP Website.
- Create your site address (domain name) and site title in the "Set up Your Site" Section.
- Add your company logo by clicking the "browse" button in the "Upload Company Logo" section.
- You can select an image from the Media Manager or select "Upload Files" to use an image from your computer. After the image has uploaded, hover on it and click "Select File".
- If you don't have a company logo, type your company name into the field located in the field below the "browse" button
- Enter your company information into the final section, "Company Info"
- Use the check boxes to select which information you would like to display live on your site. Note: You must enter a phone number and email, even if you choose not to display them on your site.
- To add Social Media, click "Social Networking" and copy/paste links into appropriate fields.
- When complete, select "Quick Launch"
- To make your ESP Website live, click "Publish"