Build your site in 3 steps
- Build Your Site
- Enter the site address (domain) and site title in the fields provided in section A: Set Up Your Site.
- Upload company logo from either the Media Manager or your computer by clicking "browse" in section B: Upload Files (If you don't have a logo, type your company name in the provided field).
Design Your Site
- Complete company information fields in section C: Company Info.
- Use the check boxes to select which information you would like to display live on your site. Note: You must enter a phone number and email, even if you choose not to display them on your site. Link directly to Social Media pages by pasting links into corresponding fields at the end of this section.
- When finished, click "Next Step".
- Select one of the templates from section D: Select Template & Color. Preview template by hovering cursor over a color swatch below the template to view an example.
- Choose your desired site font from the drop-down in section E: Choose Your Font.
- Section F: Advanced Options allows you to customize your ESP Website with different home page content including: Banners, News and Video, Newsletter Signup and Product Collections. You can select to have the features automatically populated by us or customize with your desired content.
- When finished, click "Last Step".
- In Section G: Introductory Text and About Page, add a headline and text to be displayed on the home page.
- Import industry news, videos and events directly from ASI® by selecting the "Yes" option in Section H: Industry News, Video and Events.
- When complete, click "Preview" to view your site complete before it goes live.
- If you're ready to make your site live, click "Publish".
- Congratulations! Your ESP Website is ready for action!