To access the Features area, log into your ESP Website™ admin. Then, select your site from the ESP Websites drop-down menu and click on Features from the Management Toolbar.
- To access Select-A-Searches, select "Select-A-Searches" from the Features menu.
- Creating Select-A-Searches (S-A-S)
- Click "Create New Select-A-Search" located at the bottom-right of the screen
- Using the "Quick Search" field, do the search you would like to have as your S-A-S
- Narrow search as needed by price, category, material, etc.
- When finished narrowing the search, click "Save Search", provide a name and click "Save"
- After closing pop-up window, click "Return to Select-A-Search" to create additional S-A-S's
- Managing Select-A-Searches (S-A-S)
- To locate the S-A-S you wish to edit, type the name into the "Search" field
- If you forget the name of your S-A-S, simply type the products and suggestions will appear
- Once you find the S-A-S you wish to change, make edits such as: name, default image, activation and level in the properties grid located to the right
- When finished, click "Save Properties" Please note: you cannot change "Global" settings as they are controlled by ASI