To access the Features area, log into your ESP Website™ admin. Then, select your site from the ESP Websites drop-down menu and click on Features from the Management Toolbar.
- To access the Media Library, select "Media Library" from the Features menu.
- Adding Media to Media Library
- Click "Upload Media" located in the bottom-right corner of the page
- Select the file you wish to upload from your computer and click "Open"
- Type the name of the file into the required field and Save
- File will then be added to your Media Library
- Editing Media in Media Library
- To locate the file you wish to edit, type the file name into the "Search" field in the upper-left corner of the library
- After you've selected the desired file, make edits using the "Properties" grid located to the right of the library
- When finished, click "Save Properties"