To access the Features area, log into your ESP Website™ admin. Then, select your site from the ESP Websites drop-down menu and click on Features from the Management Toolbar.
- To access Exclusion Lists, select "Exclusion Lists" from the Features menu.
- Click "Create an Exclusion List" and add a name and description to your list. Then, check the "Active" field and click "Save".
- Once your list is created, use the "Search" field to locate the products you want to add to your list.
- After locating the products you wish to exclude, click "Add to Clipboard" for each or check the boxes next to the list of products and click "Add Marked Products to Clipboard"
- When you have chosen all the products to be added to your new list, click "Select Action" and then "Add to Current Exclusions List" this will add all the products from the clipboard to your list
- If you are adding products from your clipboard from a previous search, you must select the products to be added individually
- Note: A list can contain a maximum of 96 products
- When you've finished transferring products from the clipboard to the list, click "Save".