To access the Design Studio area, log into your ESP Website™ admin. Then, select your site from the ESP Websites drop-down menu and click on Design Studio from the Management Toolbar.
- To access Site Navigation, select "Site Navigation" from the Design Studio menu.
- In this section, you are able to customize your link and submenu layout
- Editing Pre-Set Menu Options/Creating New Navigation Item
- Begin by selecting which menu you would like to edit from the Select a Menu drop-down. The default menu will only show "Top". To create a new menu, you will need to do so in the Advanced Design - Site Navigation section
- If "Top" is selected, there will be five navigation fields in the "Menu" area:
- Product Search
- About Us
- Contact Us
- In the Menu section, you can uncheck any field (except Home) to hide it. You can also drag and drop the selected fields in the order you would like them to appear
- To edit the navigation fields, click on the name of the section
- The Properties window will open and will display the Menu Item Options.
- Here, you can change the name of the menu by entering new text in the "Display Name" field
- Use the type drop-down to select the type of link for the menu item.
- The Detail drop-down will vary depending on the type that is selected, but is used to determine the destination of the menu option
- Please note that the "Home" and "Product Search" options cannot be changed
- Use the "Advanced" tab to edit how the links will function (open in a new window, open in the same window, etc.)
- Click on Save when you are finished editing the menu properties
- To add a sub-menu to the menu item you are editing, click the "Add" button found at the bottom of the Properties window
- A Navigation Item Options section will open to the right of the Menu Item Options section. You can edit this navigation item the same way as you did the menu item
- When finished, Save