To access the Design Studio area, log into your ESP Website™ admin. Then, select your site from the ESP Websites drop-down menu and click on Design Studio from the Management Toolbar.
Product of the Day
- To access Product of the Day, select "News and Video" from the Design Studio menu.
- Product of the Day enables you to feature a specific product on your home page from a pre-selected list, a preferred vendor or any of your choosing. To create a custom product to use as a Product of the Day, please review the Features – Custom Products section.
- In the Setup tab, you can choose to either have your Product of the Day feature be powered automatically or customize to feature specific products. Select one of the three options:
- "Let the system choose a Product of the Day Automatically" – the system will select a product for you each day
- "Automatically show Products of the Day from a preferred supplier" – the system will select a product from one of your preferred suppliers each day.
- "I want to select my own Products of the Day" – enables you to select a pre-existing schedule (or use the Create New Schedule button to create one) of products to display on your site
- After making your selection, click Save
- Creating Your Own Product of the Day Schedule
- After checking, "I want to select my own Product of the Day", click Create a New Schedule or on the List of Schedules tab and click on the Create New Schedule button
- Enter a Schedule Name, select a level, and check Active. Then click on Save
- In the Scheduling Properties section (to the right), click on the Schedule Products button
- The "Edit Schedule" tab will open. Click on the Search for Products button and enter the criteria for the products you wish to add to the schedule
- Mark the items you wish to add and click the "Marked Items" tab when finished. Then, click "Add to Current Product of the Day Schedule"
- Click on the Return to [Design Studio – Product of the Day] link
- To sort items, click on any header
- Next, you will need to add a start and end date to the "Scheduling Properties" area. Click in each box and select a date from the calendar. When you are finished, click on Save
- If you wish to add more products and extend dates, you can do so by repeating the search and mark steps and edit the dates in this area
- Once all items are scheduled, check the "Activate" and select the "Set Up" tab
- Highlight your new Product of the Day schedule and click "Apply"