To access the Design Studio area, log into your ESP Website™ admin. Then, select your site from the ESP Websites drop-down menu and click on Design Studio from the Management Toolbar.
- To access Product Collections, select "Product Collections" from the Design Studio menu.
- Product Collections are customized sets of products you can feature on your home page. In the Product Collections area, you can select a pre-existing product collection to be displayed on your home page or manage the product collections.
- To display a Product Collection on your home page
- From the Home Page Setup tab in Product Collections, select "I want to display the following Product Collection on my home page" and then select one product collection from the available list. After selecting a product collection, you will be asked for an expiration date; click in the box and select a date from the calendar
- To build a Product Collection
- Click on the Product Collections tab
- Click "Search for Products", enter your search criteria and click "Go"
- Once you have found products you want to include, mark the items you want to include and select "Marked Items"
- To save these products for later use and continue searching click, "Add Marked Items to Clipboard", when you are ready to create your set, click "Create a New Product Collection" from this menu. Then, click on the Return to [Design Studio - Product Collections] link
- When you have finished selecting products, click "Clipboard" and choose products individually or "Select All" then select "Create a New Product Collection"
- In the Properties box (on the right), check "Active", type a desired heading and add a description in the company level field
- Select a default image for the set or upload a new image and click on the Save Properties button
- Deleting a Product Collection
- In the Product Collections tab, use the drop-down in the Actions section and select Delete
- Deleting products from a Product Collection
- In the Product Collections tab, click the Edit link in the Actions section for the product collection you would like to work with. Then, select the products you would like to remove
- Next, click on "Select Action" and then select "Delete" from the drop-down (to delete all of the products in the set select "Delete All")