To access the Design Studio area, log into your ESP Website™ admin. Then, select your site from the ESP Websites drop-down menu and click on Design Studio from the Management Toolbar.
- To access Advanced Design, select "Advanced Design" from the Design Studio menu. The options available in the Advanced Design section are:
- Manage Pages
- Site Navigation
- Manage Artwork
- Edit the Style Sheet (CSS)
- Manage Pages
- From here a disclaimer will pop up, read it, and click "OK"
- To create a new page, scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Create New Page" located on the bottom-right of the page.
- Enter the Page Name (do not use spaces, as this will be part of the page's URL) and a Page Title (spaces are acceptable), and select a Page Layout (we recommend the Generic2Column or Generic3Column). Then, click on the Create Page button
- The new page's properties will be displayed in the Properties window (on the right). To add "Meta Tags" and "Meta Description", type into the fields provided in the "Properties" section on the bottom-right of the screen and click "Save" when finished
- To Edit/Add Modules
- Click the "Edit Page" tab
- Using the "Select Page" drop-down field, to select the page you would like to edit
- Add content by dragging and dropping modules from the "Modules" section located on the left into the template. You may need to configure the module
- If you would like the module to appear on all pages (such as a header or footer), make it Global. If you do not want the module to appear on all pages, such as a text module or specific content, make the module "Non Global"
- When finished, click "Preview". If you are satisfied with your changes, click on "Publish" to make them live