Latest Version of ASI's Revolutionary ESP Web Now Live
Watch "Joe Show" product videos in ESP and find newest suppliers faster and easier
TREVOSE, PA – July 2, 2013 – The Advertising Specialty Institute® (ASI) today announced the 6th major release of ESP Web, the industry’s most powerful sourcing platform. With over 10 new features, including "Joe Show" videos, a supplier pavilion and easier customization, the latest version of ESP Web® is now live and delivering prime efficiency to all subscribers.
“ASI’s commitment to producing the fastest, most intuitive, feature-rich research tools in the industry moves another step forward today with the latest major release of ESP Web, designed by ASI’s User Experience and Product Development teams with innovation and ease of operation in mind,” said Timothy M. Andrews, president and chief executive officer of ASI. “With this free upgrade, it’s now easier than ever for distributors to create and manage their preferred supplier lists and for new suppliers to introduce themselves to the industry and showcase their products.”
Over 60% of all product searches in the industry are conducted in ASI’s flagship ESP®, which annually generates over 25 million product and supplier searches and is used by 100% of the Counselor® Top 40.
The newest features in the latest version of ESP Web include:
- “The Joe Show” in ESP. Tune in 24/7 to watch industry veteran Joe Haley demo hot products and dish out new campaign ideas, accessed directly from ESP’s home page, with numerous videos linking directly to products.
- New Supplier Pavilion. Quickly find the latest products from continually updated new suppliers.
- Easier Supplier Management. A new tool enables distributors to add, update and manage their preferred supplier lists – and add notes.
- One-Click Virtual Sample Editing. Now, anywhere users see the wand, a simple click will open the virtual sample editor for effortless sample creation.
- See It Now. Find top sellers in the page footer, view larger images of most popular products and watch product videos in ESP, playable in an easy-to-use video player.
Demos of the latest ESP Web will be available at ASI Chicago, taking place Tues., July 16 (education day), Wed., July 17 and Thurs., July 18 (exhibit days), at McCormick Place. Registration is still open at www.asishow.com or by clicking here.
Also, suppliers can now feature an enhanced version of their 10 most-clicked products in ESP. ASI has already sold out of 30-day “Joe Show” sponsorships for 2013, but orders are now being taken for 2014. The new Supplier Pavilion also provides seven sponsorship opportunities. For advertising info, contact Gene Rahill, ASI’s VP of digital advertising, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for tutorials on ESP Web. For questions, please contact ASI Support at email@example.com.
The Advertising Specialty Institute (ASI) is the largest media, marketing and education organization serving the promotional products industry, with a network of over 25,000 distributors and suppliers throughout North America. ASI leads the industry in technology solutions, providing cloud-based e-commerce, enterprise resource planning software (ERP) and customer relationship management software (CRM). ESP Web is the industry’s leading tool for sourcing hundreds of thousands of products. A family-owned business since 1962, ASI also provides online research, marketing, advertising opportunities, trade shows, education, award-winning magazines, newsletters, custom websites and catalogs to help members sell, market and promote their brands. Visit ASI at www.asicentral.com and on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and the CEO’s blog.