773 Industry Professionals Now Awarded with Education Certifications
21 new grads certified; 25,000 enrolled in ASI's free Online Learning Center
TREVOSE, PA – April 9, 2013 – The Advertising Specialty Institute® (ASI) today announced 21 more industry professionals were certified in March through the ASI Education Certification Program, bringing the total to 773, with more than 25,000 enrolled in ASI’s free Online Learning Center.
Participation in the ASI Education Certification Program costs nothing for ASI members and is user-friendly, with all courses automatically tracked electronically via ASI’s proprietary digital campus. ASI’s extensive educational programs support the needs of everyone from newcomers to proven industry veterans.
The ASI Certification Program offers two certification levels: BASI™ (Bachelor of Advertising Specialty Information) and MASI™ (Master of Advertising Specialty Information).
BASI graduates are:
- Jeanna Abercrombie, Pepco Poms (asi/77280)
- Chris Anderson, College Hill Custom Threads (asi/164578)
- Tina Cahill, G&G Outfitters Inc. (asi/199904)
- Jim Freund, Victory Promotional (asi/352037)
- Martin Frings, Custom Logos (asi/173183)
- Cindy Gloeckler, International Union (asi/569197)
- Jasbir Goraya, Craftwell Canada Inc. (asi/169543)
- Robert Hatfield, Graffiti (asi/212438)
- Marisa Huston, Brandulation (asi/145185)
- Deborah McKee, G&G Outfitters (asi/199904)
- Scott Meade, iPROMOTEu (asi/232119)
- Chalyce Moore, ICON Branding Solutions (asi/229604)
- Todd Rhodes, Four Star Marketing (asi/197085)
- Kristen Scotto, Scotto Promotions (asi/491696)
- Amber Shride, Loudmouth Marketing (asi/255930)
- Jeff Sliva, Pepco Poms (asi/77280)
- Chandra Tackney, Abacus Enterprises Of Tampa Inc. (asi/101830)
- Sally Taylor, USFI (asi/348226)
- Yuko Tsubura, G&G Outfitters (asi/199904)
- Denise Wittmeyer, G&G Outfitters (asi/199904)
MASI graduate is:
- John Andersen, Admore Incorporated (asi/32050)
“By dedicating themselves to education, graduates of ASI’s certification program send a clear signal to clients and prospects that they are a business force to be reckoned with,” said Timothy M. Andrews, president and chief executive officer of ASI. “Every new graduate promotes the professionalism of the entire industry, and we should all be proud of them and their accomplishment.”
ASI annually invests $1.3 million to educate its members. During the 2012 ASI Show® season, 6,597 industry professionals attended live education classes, up 4.7% from 2011, making ASI the largest educator in the industry. Click here for a complete overview of ASI Education.
With a full spectrum of education, information and research programs, ASI has everything it takes to help ad specialty professionals learn the business and remain competitive. ASI offers an unmatched portfolio of educational opportunities, incomparable publications and insightful research reports.
For more information on ASI Education, contact Melinda Ligos, ASI’s editor-in-chief and senior vice president of professional development, at (215) 953-3434 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Advertising Specialty Institute (ASI) is the largest media, marketing and education organization serving the promotional products industry, with a network of over 25,000 distributors and suppliers throughout North America. ASI leads the industry in technology solutions, providing cloud-based e-commerce, enterprise resource planning software (ERP) and customer relationship management software (CRM). ESP Web™ is the industry’s leading tool for sourcing hundreds of thousands of products. A family-owned business since 1962, ASI also provides online research, marketing, advertising opportunities, trade shows, education, award-winning magazines, newsletters, custom websites and catalogs to help members sell, market and promote their brands. Visit ASI at www.asicentral.com and on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and the CEO’s blog.