Annual list includes light-up fedora, customized travel guide and booze basket
TREVOSE, PA – March 15, 2013 – The Advertising Specialty Institute® (ASI) today released its annual list of the seven luckiest Irish-themed promotional products for companies looking to promote their company or brand by getting out the green.
This week, when the whole world is Irish, everyone appreciates Irish-branded items like shamrock lapel pins and custom Guinness cufflinks to light up St. Patrick's Day marketing promotions, advertising campaigns and themed parties.
A search for giveaways in ASI's exclusive promotional products database reveals marketers are favoring St. Patrick's Day products. To watch a video featuring the products click here.
ASI's Lucky 7 Promo Products List:
- Gift Booze Basket, from Corporate Gift Experts. Packed with Baileys, Jameson, truffles, Irish candies and two shot glasses.
- Light-up sequined fedora, from Brighter Promotions Inc. Sure to light up any nightclub promotion.
- Shamrock necklace, from Brighter Promotions Inc. Inexpensive freebie can be used at Mardi Gras, too.
- Ireland travel book, from National Geographic Society. Travel agencies can customize.
- Shamrock tie, from Wolfmark. Perfect for wait staff and office employees.
- Shamrock lapel pin and tie clip, from Paragon Corp.
- Toucan Guinness cufflinks, from Pinnacle Designs.
Promotional products, or advertising specialties, are items imprinted with logos or slogans to market a company, organization, product, service, achievement or event. Companies often purchase them as gifts for employees or clients at holidays and for occasions year-round, and marketers often include them in their campaigns to dramatically increase response rates.
A recent landmark study from ASI proves ad specialties beat out prime-time TV, radio and print advertising as the most cost-effective advertising medium available.
The Advertising Specialty Institute (ASI) is the largest media, marketing and education organization serving the promotional products industry, with a network of over 25,000 distributors and suppliers throughout North America.