ASI Awards 17 More Industry Professionals with Education Certifications
25,000 currently enrolled in ASI's free Online Learning Center
TREVOSE, PA – February 14, 2013 – The Advertising Specialty Institute® (ASI) today announced 17 more industry professionals were certified in January through the ASI Education Certification Program, bringing the total to 737, with more than 25,000 enrolled in ASI’s free Online Learning Center.
Participation in the ASI Education Certification Program costs nothing for ASI members and is user-friendly, with all courses automatically tracked electronically via ASI’s proprietary digital campus. ASI’s extensive educational programs support the needs of everyone from newcomers to proven industry veterans.
The ASI Certification Program offers two certification levels: BASI™ (Bachelor of Advertising Specialty Information) and MASI™ (Master of Advertising Specialty Information).
BASI graduates are:
- Alena Caputo, NewAdSpecialties (asi/283191)
- Tom Carr, Premier Imagewear (asi/515589)
- George A. "Toby" Frake, Frake's Advertising (asi/197344)
- Adam Hitt, Stitch Designers (asi/741145)
- Michelle Longueira, EmbroidMe - UFG (asi/384000)
- Erin Nelson, Rapid Print of Southwest Florida (asi/524714)
- Joel Parker, Safeguard Business Systems (asi/316203)
- Amy Pellnitz, D-Zine Creations LLC (asi/174174
- Andy Radil, Jetset Promotions (asi/234312)
- Lori Roberts, Benson Integrated Marketing (asi/526344)
- Michelle Richardson, Benson Integrated Marketing (asi/526344)
- Connie Root, Walker Companies (asi/354535)
- Don W. Shearin II, Logo Pro (asi/255547)
- Jon Willis, IMC (asi/62677)
- Mike Wills, Advertising Specialty Services (asi/114343)
MASI graduates are:
- Lisa Martin, The Vernon Company (asi/351700)
- Brad Ness, S & S Promotional Group Inc. (asi/316120)
“At ASI, we place a high premium on education, and we’re delighted to congratulate our newest graduates for making higher learning a top priority in their business life,” said Timothy M. Andrews, president and chief executive officer of ASI. “There is no better way to distinguish yourself as an industry professional than to add a BASI or MASI designation to your email signature line, website and business cards.”
ASI annually invests $1.3 million to educate its members. During the 2012 ASI Show™ season, 6,597 industry professionals attended live education classes, up 4.7% from 2011, making ASI the largest educator in the industry. Click here for a complete overview of ASI Education.
With a full spectrum of education, information and research programs, ASI has everything it takes to help ad specialty professionals learn the business and remain competitive. ASI offers an unmatched portfolio of educational opportunities, incomparable publications and insightful research reports.
For more information on ASI Education, contact Melinda Ligos, ASI’s editor-in-chief and senior vice president of professional development, at (215) 953-3434 or email@example.com.
The Advertising Specialty Institute (ASI) is the largest media, marketing and education organization serving the promotional products industry, with a network of over 26,000 distributors and suppliers throughout North America. ASI leads the industry in technology solutions, providing cloud-based e-commerce, enterprise resource planning software (ERP) and customer relationship management software (CRM). ESP Web™ is the industry’s leading tool for sourcing hundreds of thousands of products. A family-owned business since 1962, ASI also provides online research, marketing, advertising opportunities, trade shows, education, award-winning magazines, newsletters, custom websites and catalogs to help members sell, market and promote their brands. Visit ASI at www.asicentral.com and on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and the CEO’s blog.