ASI Launches ESP Websites for Suppliers
Over 370 supplier websites going live
TREVOSE, PA – November 6, 2012 – The Advertising Specialty Institute® (ASI) today announced the launch of ESP Websites™ for Suppliers, a robust e-commerce solution specifically designed to bolster sales and facilitate easy management of any online supplier business.
More than 370 ASI suppliers are going live with their ESP Website on this new platform.
Powered by ESP, ASI’s latest online marketing tool provides one-stop branding, enabling suppliers to display all of their products on their own instantly-recognized site. ESP Websites for Suppliers means faster, easier sales to distributors thanks to advanced features like virtual sample-enabled images and secure, distributor-only online shopping. Built for sales with e-commerce and arriving out of the box with supplier-centric features, ESP Websites for Suppliers use a fast, dynamic shopping engine to drive sales and build leads.
ESP Websites for Suppliers feature:
- Improved merchandising. Each ESP Website for suppliers is optimized for showcasing more products at once. Each time the home page is refreshed, a new set of products is visible to potential distributor buyers.
- World-class shopping engine. Employing the same Internet shopping engine used by Walmart and Crate & Barrel enables distributors to quickly, easily locate products.
- Social media links. One-click connection to Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and LinkedIn accounts allows distributors to share their favorite products.
- Customizable content. Pick and choose the exact info most important to customers.
- End-buyer-safe design. Net pricing, shopping cart and supplier information are not visible without a distributor logging in with his or her ESP credentials.
“ESP Websites for Suppliers were specifically designed to provide suppliers with the same website and e-commerce services as our popular ESP Websites for distributors,” said Timothy M. Andrews, president and chief executive officer of ASI. “Supplier websites will help leverage sales between suppliers and distributors, offering the latest in technology and product demonstrations. It’s like having an online business co-pilot at the ready.”
All ESP Websites feature progressive Web design with hundreds of templates to choose from, allowing any company to sharply differentiate itself from the competition. All sites are e-commerce-enabled, allowing site owners to accept credit cards and distributors to make down payments to secure orders.
For more information, click here or contact your ASI account executive at 1 (800) 546-1350, or e-mail email@example.com.
The Advertising Specialty Institute (ASI) is the largest media, marketing and education organization serving the promotional products industry, with a network of over 27,000 distributors and suppliers throughout North America. ASI leads the industry in technology solutions, providing cloud-based e-commerce, enterprise resource planning software (ERP) and customer relationship management software (CRM). ESP Webâ„¢Â is the industry’s leading tool for sourcing hundreds of thousands of products. A family-owned business since 1962, ASI also provides online research, marketing, advertising opportunities, trade shows, education, award-winning magazines, newsletters, custom websites and catalogs to help members sell, market and promote their brands. Visit ASI at www.asicentral.com and on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and the CEO’s blog.