ASI Launches Members Into the Future With ESP Mobile
Download the free iPhone app in January
TREVOSE, PA – December 12, 2011 –
ASI will introduce ESP Mobile to the industry during demonstrations at the ASI Show in Orlando January 16-18.
ESP Mobile for iPhone will be integrated with ASI’s ESP Web, where distributors can source and order every promotional product in the industry from more than 3,500 suppliers.
“I’ve seen the future of our industry and it’s ESP Mobile,” said Timothy M. Andrews, president and chief executive officer of ASI. “ESP Mobile is incredibly fast and provides the same great search functionality as ESP Web. It not only allows you to search hundreds of thousands of products; it offers detailed info on suppliers as well. It’s like having a walking industry directory right at your fingertips.”
Members can visit ASI booths in Orlando for a live demonstration of ESP Mobile and to activate their free ESP Mobile license.
ESP Mobile allows distributors to access product and supplier information while on the go, providing a product and supplier quick search like ESP Web. In addition, ESP Mobile will keep you up-to-date on current industry news, top-selling products and your product favorites – all with the tap of the screen.
ESP Mobile features:
- Speed. Finding and loading the product you’re looking for on a handheld device has never been faster or easier.
- Intuitive searches. Loads your most recent searches from ESP Web, picking up where you left off in the office.
- Choice. Filter product searches by supplier, color and price and sort results by price, cost, ASI number, supplier rating and preferred rank.
- Information. Sort suppliers by ASI number, rating, area code and preferred rank and see a supplier’s complete contact info, including website and line names.
- Versatility. Load 50 more products at a time. See imprint information, production time, rush services, locations and product safety warnings – all on the same screen.
- Visuals. Scroll through high-quality product images and video and add products to your clipboard.
For more information or to activate your ESP Mobile license, click here.
For questions, contact Liz Kennedy, ASI’s director of product and technical support, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Advertising Specialty Institute (ASI) is the largest media, marketing and education organization serving the promotional products industry, with a network of over 27,000 distributors and suppliers throughout North America. ASI leads the industry in technology solutions, providing cloud-based e-commerce, enterprise resource planning software (ERP) and customer relationship management software (CRM). ESP Web is the industry’s leading tool for sourcing hundreds of thousands of products. A family-owned business since 1962, ASI also provides online research, marketing, advertising opportunities, trade shows, education, award-winning magazines, newsletters, custom websites and catalogs to help members sell, market and promote their brands. Visit ASI at www.asicentral.com and on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and the CEO’s blog.