CEDAR FALLS, IA – October 11, 2011 – ASI Computer Systems, Inc. today announced the launch of ASI SmartBooks, a new industry-specific business management software that allows distributors to manage their entire business with a single, flexible, powerful business application.
To date, over 30 distributors have evaluated and installed ASI SmartBooks, which integrates a robust business management system with accounting, sales, marketing, order entry, purchasing, shipping, reporting and product sourcing from ESP into one application.
ASI SmartBooks is the result of two years planning, research and development and a multi-million dollar investment. The revolutionary new design of ASI SmartBooks is flexible for any business model and will help any organization become more efficient while growing sales. The software employs a state-of-the-art technology platform using the latest version of Microsoft’s SQL, the most powerful database available.
ASI Computer Systems is offering ASI SmartBooks product webinars on October 13, 20 and 27, with additional webinars offered in November and December. To join the free webinars, e-mail ASISmartBooksInfo@asicomp.com. Click here to learn more.
Features of ASI SmartBooks include:
- Robust accounting. From simple daily and monthly reporting to more detailed activity and financial analysis.
- Product sourcing from ESP. The best product sourcing database in the industry is built right in, eliminating the need to switch between programs.
- Intuitive order entry. Pulls product data directly from a user’s database or ESP so adding products is a snap.
- Superior order status and tracking. Data for each customer pre-fills the PO and order costing and allows users to cut checks instantly.
- Order costing function. Automatic order costing and commission calculations.
- Powerful and easy-to-use reporting. Preset with over 100 of the most-used reports so users can employ them instantly or drill deeper into their data by customizing.
“With a few clicks, ASI SmartBooks can help distributors streamline their operations quickly and easily, with maximum efficiency and optimal consistency,” said Dave Wirth, president, ASI Computer Systems, Inc. “By marrying the latest technology with a user-friendly design, ASI SmartBooks can revolutionize the way you do business.”
For information contact Tara Barbatti, ASI Computer Systems’ national sales and marketing manager, at 800-544-1274 or ASISmartBooksInfo@asicomp.com.
About ASI Computer Systems
ASI Computer Systems has been an integral part of the advertising specialty industry for over 30 years. We understand the fundamental differences between promotional product suppliers and distributors. Our team has utilized this key knowledge of the industry, as well as our partnership with ASI, the leader of information and advertising solutions, to shape ASI SmartBooks into the most efficient business management solution available for your business.