Advertising Specialty Institute (ASI) is the largest technology focused organization for the promotional product and advertising industry, offering award winning ASI e-commerce services to over 24,000 members. We produce advanced interactive business tools, databases, and websites.
ASI is awarded one of the ‘Best Places to Work’ on the Calkins Media list of mid-size businesses for providing exceptional benefits and programs for our employees. We employ innovative technologies while maintaining a friendly and creative company culture for nearly 450 employees, headquartered in Trevose, PA. We offer on-site gym, day care, and café. Visit us at www.asicentral.com.
- Develop & maintain new & existing Salesforce.com & pardot.com applications.
- Develop & maintain new & existing Jitterbit integration solutions.
- Work with Salesforce.com & Pardot.com dev tools & techniques, e.g. Apex language, Force.com custom development, Visualforce, triggers, controllers, Force.com SOAP & REST APIs, JSON, sObjects, SOQL, SOSL, outbound messaging.
- Implement new enhancements including creation & customization of standard/custom objects, workflows, email alerts templates, inbound/outbound messages, and campaigns.
- Create & maintain user roles, security, permission sets, profiles, approval rules, workflow rules, etc. in Salesforce.com & pardot.com system.
- Provide Development, Testing, Tech Implementation, Data Analysis, Data Loading, Documentation, & Upgrading as it relates to Salesforce.com & pardot.com software & systems.
- Work with project teams to develop larger, more comprehensive Salesforce.com solutions.
- Map, migrate and integrate data as needed using salesforce, pardot and jitterbit.
- Supports internal projects & initiatives relative to Pardot, Salesforce.com & 3rd-party applications.
- Help support day-to-day Salesforce.com & Pardot.com Admin tasks & resolve user issues as needed.
- 2+ years of exp in Salesforce.com development, including VisualForce and Apex.
- Developer exp using Visualforce, Apex controllers, Triggers, batch Apex & Other programmatic solutions on the Salesforce and Pardot Platform.
- Knowledge of Integration architecture as well as third- party integration tool Jitterbit with salesforce.com custom integration development.
- Configuration exp using salesforce.com & Pardot.com point and click developer interface.
- Strong practical deployment knowledge of Salesforce.com & Pardot.com.
- Ability to work with other technology teams & vendors in order to facilitate the interface between Salesforce.com & other systems.
- Salesforce.com Certified Force.com Developer certification preferred (Dev,advanced developer,Admin).
ASI offers a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays, paid time off (PTO) and much more. Visit our company career web site at www.asicareers.com. Take this opportunity to join our successful team! Apply today! EOE m/f/d/v.