Advertising Specialty Institute (ASI) is the largest business-to-business media organization for the promotional product and advertising industry, offering award-winning ASI e-commerce services to over 24,000 members. We produce web sites, databases and cutting-edge interactive business tools.
Awarded one of the 'Best Places to Work' on the Philadelphia Business Journal's list of mid-size businesses for providing exceptional benefits and programs for our employees. We also employ the latest technologies while maintaining a family-friendly environment for nearly 400 employees, headquartered in Trevose, PA. We offer on-site gym, day care, and cafe. Visit us at www.asicentral.com.
The Web Development Manager supervises and supports our ASICentral corporate website, our sister company ASI Computer Systems, and offshore mobile development teams by combining management experience with database and programming expertise.
- Develops scalable & stable solutions according to the established development standards.
- Completes development assignments according to project specifications & schedule req.
- Provides reg communication to the Development & Project Managers on status updates & any problems encountered during the development process.
- Participates in development team discussions.
- Assists team members with suggestions or ideas on how project issues can be addressed.
- Enhances the development of the dept by continuing to learn new technologies & evaluating products that could be used in our offerings
- Helps test & verify the quality of all releases produced by the team.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Math.
- Expertise in Microsoft .NET 1.1, 2.0 and 3.5, ASP.NET.
- Min 5 yrs of exp with .NET and C# programming language req.
- Min 5 yrs of exp writing stored procedures, user defined functions using T-SQL & MS SQL Server 2005 req.
- Prior management exp req.
- Knowledge of Telerik RADControls for ASP .NET AJAX is a plus.
- Competent with SQL Server 2005 & 2008 database, ASP.NET 4.0 framework, C#, Windows Server IS & MS Search Server.
- Expertise in writing Web Services & proxies.
- Advanced knowledge of Design Patterns & how they are used in OOD and OOP.
- Expertise with MS Visual Studio 2003, 2005 and 2008, including Team Foundation Server.
- Exp with Internet Explorer 7+, latest versions of Firefox, Opera, Chrome and Safari browsers
ASI offers a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, 401(k) with company match, seven paid holidays, paid time off (PTO) and much more. Visit our company career web site at www.asicareers.com. Take this opportunity to join our successful team! Apply today! EOE m/f/d/v.
4800 Street Rd.
Trevose, PA 19053
Human Resources: firstname.lastname@example.org