Advertising Specialty Institute (ASI) is the largest business-to-business media organization for the promotional product and advertising industry, offering award-winning publishing, marketing and ASI e-commerce services to over 24,000 members. We produce catalogs, directories, newsletters, magazines, web sites, databases and cutting-edge interactive business tools.
Awarded one of the 'Best Places to Work' on the Philadelphia Business Journal's list of mid-size businesses for providing exceptional benefits and programs for our employees. We also employ the latest technologies while maintaining a family-friendly environment for nearly 400 employees, headquartered in Trevose, PA. We offer on-site gym, day care and café. Visit us at www.asicentral.com.
ASI is seeking a Sr. Project Manager to plan, organize, and execute complex application development and infrastructure projects. This role is responsible for driving collaborative efforts across multiple teams to ensure project timelines and budgets are met; overseeing quality control throughout projects life cycle in accordance with company quality standards; and ensuring stakeholders are informed throughout the process.
- Directs & manages the development of IT projects from inception to completion
- Facilitates the definition of project scope, goals, and deliverables
- Works w/ Product Managers & Department Leads to obtain estimates for level of efforts.
- Plans and schedules project timelines, identify/manages resource allocation and budget
- Facilitates requirements review and leads project/sprint planning
- Tracks project deliverables and milestones
- Effectively communicates expectations and project progress using metric driven reports to team members and stakeholders in a timely fashion
- Understand business requirements, actively monitor project scope, enforce Change Request process, identify risks/devise mitigation plan
- Prepares for engagement reviews, facilitates execution of quality assurance procedures, and coordinates user acceptance tests
- Conducts project evaluations and assessment of results
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work exp. Business Analyst exp a plus
- Exp in agile model application development PM capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Strong written, verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
ASI offers a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays, paid time off (PTO) and much more. Visit our company career web site at www.asicareers.com. Take this opportunity to join our successful team! Apply today! EOE m/f/d/v.